Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Word Count - 0

I was right - some type of lung flu. I took some herbs that should help clear the fluid from my lungs (I've had this many times before and will again) and hopefully I will be better tomorrow. My DH bought me a nice smooth writing pen, I propped myself up in bed (or on the couch) and worked on my male main character - who is a complete ass. He doesn't want to be what I wanted him to be at all. He's decided he wants to be the "dynamic leader" type when he was supposed to be the "dark, brooding knight" type.

No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader. ~ Robert Frost

No comments: