Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Word Count - 2652

I've locked the door. I'm going to try laying the little ones down for a nap and letting the older ones watch them until I'm "off" work. They've been told not to knock on my door or come into the office unless the house is burning down or they are bleeding. They are old enough to feed themselves a snack without my help, I think.

Go for the moon. If you don't get it, you'll still be heading for a star. ~ Willis Reed

No comments: