Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Word Count - 3244

My average word count for today was over 1600 words per hour. That's over twice what I started out with. I'm either getting faster at storyweaving, or I've worked out some internal storylines that were bothering me and today the words just flowed easier...

Advice is like manure. You need to use it sparingly and consider the source. ~ Dolores Feldon

No comments: