Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Word Count - 4847

Woohoo! 3719 words done before noon even!

I wrote an exhausting emotional scene.. then skipped ahead to reward myself and wrote the final scene. The framework is in place, now I just have to fill in the holes.

I have about 30k words left in the middle and 36 in the ending. The beginning has about 15k words too many, and will need edited to clean up the wordiness eventually.

I want two things, and only two things, from the reader: I want (a) him or her to finish the book and (b) to have a good time doing it. And then, possibly, go look for another one. If I succeed at that, I've been clever enough. ~ Timothy Hallinan

No comments: