Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Word Count - 3588

My spreadsheet word count tracker tells me that the first draft will be finished by September 30 at this pace. Pooh. I was hoping to be done by September 27. I guess I'll have to pick up the pace a little.

Instead, I took an online quiz for the fun of it.

I am nerdier than 91% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

and another....

NerdTests.com says I'm a Kinda Dorky High Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

No comments: