Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Word Count - 4803

I did it! The first draft is done at just over 90k. With ten minutes to go on my self-imposed deadline, the draft comes in at 90,183 words. I'm going out to dinner!

Tomorrow I start on the first round of editing.

You just never know what you can do until you try!

Some Stats:
  • I spent 90.25 hours writing 90,183 words.
  • I averaged 2,732 words per day and 999 words per hour.
  • I spent an average of 2.73 hours per day with fingers to keyboard.
  • Most days I spent 4 hours with butt in chair.


Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy. ~
Kahlil Gibran

No comments: