Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Master of Magic Clothes Changing

During my editing session today, I was highly amused to discover that my heroine was a master of magic clothes changing! She started out in a mint green jogging suit, morphed into jeans and a t-shirt, and ended up in her professional clothes. All in the span of a few minutes. Nice talent.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. ~ C. J. Cherryh

No comments: