Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Taking a Holiday

Burn-out has reared it's ugly head. I've decided to take off through the holidays, let my rough draft stew, and enjoy the family for a while. I'll try to get back to it by January, but I won't kick myself too much if I don't get to it until I recover from tax season.

“You’re through. Finished. Burned out. Used up. You’ve been replaced. . . forgotten. That’s a lie!” ~ Chuck Swindoll

No comments: