Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back In the Chair!

The holidays and taxes took more out of me than I thought they would, but I'm not sorry for the break. My current WIP has morphed into two: A couple of hours a day doing the first edit on the first novel (DS) and starting the rough draft on a completely new novel (CV).

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

No comments: