Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Printed Manuscript Arrived Today!

Four hundred four pages of printed text - spiral bound and ready to be edited. I opted to have a printer run it off for me because the cost of the ink and paper for my printer was actually about the same - and this way it gets a cool glossy cover and a nifty spiral binding. Spiral binding is a good idea for me. That way I don't lose the pages or get them out of order and spend hours putting them back together. All neat and tidy and when I'm done for the day I can close my two notebooks, cap my pen, and it's all ready for me tomorrow. As a bonus, when I'm done I can throw it in an archive box and have forever posterity of my first draft.

All first drafts are shit. ~ Ernest Hemingway

No comments: