Just a quick note before you begin: If you are under 18, please move on to the next site. This blog and all it's contents were written by an adult, presumably for adults. Since I do not intend to censor my writing, whether it contains sex, violence, or gratuitous references to whatever other potentially offensive thing out there, I ask that you please enter with caution and your eyes wide open. Just in Case.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Computer Down

Ah no! I've spent all of today fixing my dying computer. I've got it up and running again, but it's getting up there in age and I really need to get a new one. I hope this one can last just a little while longer!

Even so, I roughed out a few more chapters in the second book's outline. I was frustrated when the outline I made for my last book veered off course, but in the end I think it helped create a skeleton that gave my writing a sense of purpose. I don't think it would have come out quite the same without it. So, I'm not giving up on outlining all together yet and decided to give it another whorl.
What I've done is take my two main characters, flesh them out a little more, add a few main internal and external conflicts, and set into motion a basic plot.

Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. ~ Oscar Wilde

No comments: